CHELSEA!

We've had the pleasure of using WALK THIS WAY's walking services since Chelsea (our Vizsla) was a brand new pup. What other pet service companies consider high-quality service I feel doesn't even reach WALK THIS WAY's minimum standards. Sure, they're always on time for their walks and they always leave detailed (and often entertaining!) notes of their visits. The walkers are professional and courteous, and the company's fees are competitive. While this was all I expected from my dog walking service, and I very much appreciated it, WALK THIS WAY has consistently gone much beyond that. They have on several occasions helped my husband and me out of a bind by doing a last-minute walk when we're both held up at work or a last-minute house-sitting visit when we've had to go out of town unexpectedly. But what makes WALK THIS WAY an extraordinary company is the genuine love that each of its walkers has for our pets. Chelsea, who is now almost two years old, is a wonderfully trained, loving, sweetheart of a Vizsla, and I truly believe that it is in no small part due to the consistent care, love, and yes - even training - that WALK THIS WAY has given to her. I'd highly recommend them to anyone with any pet service needs!

Sonal D
Oak Park, IL

No comments: